- Graduate of Instrumentation Technician or equivalent
- Full proficiency with Analyzers/Gas chromatography system
- Competency: Basic Troubleshooting, Basic Controls Automation Design and Interpretation, Field Instruments Installation and Commissioning, Services Planning and Costing
- Highly adaptable and able to multi-task
- A dynamic and creative individual with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible in job assignment; willing to travel and be assigned to local and overseas projects.
- Knows how to Drive and with Valid Driver’s License