- Graduate of Psychology, Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experienced employees specializing in Human Resources and Admin facet
- Proficient English Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Generalist background on Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Labor Relations and Administrative duties
- Effective HR administration and people management skills